- Eric Williams, PhD (April, 2014)
"The Development of Actuators for the Whole Skin Locomotion Robot"
- Derek Lahr, PhD (March, 2014)
"Design and Control of a Bipedal Robot"
- Paul D'Angio, PhD (April, 2012)
"Adaptive and Passive Non-Visual Driver Assistance Technologies for the Blind Driver Challenge"
- Jaekwon (JK) Han, PhD (April, 2012)
"Bipedal Walking for a Full Size Humanoid Robot Utilizing Sinusoidal Feet Trajectories and It's Energy Consumption"
- Joe Hays, PhD (August, 2011)
"Parametric Optimal Design of Uncertain Dynamical Systems"
- Ping Ren, PhD (August, 2010)
"Kinematics Analysis of Two Parallel Locomotion Mechanisms"
- Karl Muecke, PhD (April, 2009)
"An Analytical Motion Filter for Humanoid Robots"
- Bryce Lee (April, 2014)
"Design of a Humanoid Robot for Disaster Response"
- Steve Ressler (March, 2014)
"Design and Implementation of a Dual Axis Motor Controller for Parallel and Serial Series Elastic Actuators"
- Panit Howard (April, 2012)
"High Temperature Seismic Monitoring for Enhanced Geothermal Systems"
- Ryan Colby (January, 2012)
"Considerations for the Development of Non-Visual Interfaces for Driving Applications"
- Seungmoon Song] (August, 2010)
"Development of an Omni-directional Gait Generator and a Stabilization Feedback Controller for Humanoid Robots"
- Gabriel Goldman (April, 2009)
"Design Space and Motion Development for a Pole Climbing Serpentine Robot Featuring Actuated Universal Joints"
- Mark Showalter (August, 2008)
"Work Space Analysis and Walking Algorithm Development for A Radially Symmetric Hexapod Robot"
- Bryant Burnett (May, 2008)
"Considerations for the Use of an Exoskeleton for Extremity Control and Assistance when Learning to Walk with Cerebral Palsy"
- Jesse Hurdus (April, 2008)
"A Portable Approach to High-Level Behavioral Programming for Complex Autonomous Robot Applications"
- Ivette Morazzani (April, 2008)
"Investigation of Standing Up Strategies and Considerations for Gait Planning for a Novel Three-Legged Mobile Robot"
- John Humphreys (April, 2008)
"Development of an Inertially-Actuated Passive Dynamic Technique to Enable Single-Step Climbing by Wheeled Robots"
- Shawn Kimmel (April, 2008)
"Considerations for and Implementations of Deliberative and Reactive Motion Planning Strategies for the Novel Actuated Rimless Spoke Wheel Robot IMPASS for the Two-Dimensional Sagittal Plane"
- Marilyn Worley (June, 2007)
"Experimental Study on the Mobility of Lightweight Vehicles on Sand"
- Jeremy Heaston (August, 2006)
"Design of a Novel Tripedal Locomotion Robot and Simulation of a Dynamic Gait for a Single Step"
- Mark Ingram (August, 2006)
"Whole Skin Locomotion Inspired by Amoeboid Motility Mechanisms: Mechanics of the Concentric Solid Tube Model"
Other graduate student alumni
- Coleman Knabe (Spring, 2014)
- John Seminatore (Spring, 2014)
- Jacob Webb (Spring, 2014)
- Nikolaus Wittenstein (Spring, 2014)
- Jason Ziglar (Spring, 2014)
- Jack Newton (Spring, 2014)
- Mike Rouleau (Spring, 2014)
- Sebastien Corner (Spring, 2014)
- David Henry (Spring, 2012)
- Blake Jeans (Fall, 2011)
- Rob Nguyen (Fall, 2011)
- Robert Mayo (Fall, 2011)
- Ya Wang (Fall, 2009)
- Bob Schafrik (Summer, 2009)
- Craig McNally (Spring, 2009)
- Nick Thayer (Spring, 2009)
- Doug Laney (Spring, 2006)
- Prof. Young-Jae Ryoo, PhD (2011) Dept of Control & Robot Engineering, Mokpo National University
- Prof. Bohee Lee, PhD (2010) Dept of Electrical Engineering, Semyung University
- Prof. Seungchul Lim, PhD (2009) Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Myongji University
- Kyung Bok Lee, PhD (2009) Post-Doc Researcher
- Jin Ho Kyung, PhD (2008) KIMM
- Chan Hun Park (2007) KIMM
- Too many to list!